No-one has ever known
No-one has ever known, but you alone
I've kept it locked inside my heart
And smiled through all my tears
I cry dear, over you
And pray to God that things will turn out right
But when the dawn of day appears
I brush away my tears
And happy dear without you by my side
When all the time my heart is longing just to have you near
And then we both be free to love anew
Then one sweet kiss from your dear lips
Will banish all my fears
- Roving Gambler
- Long Time Gone
- Lightning Express
- Silver Haired Daddy of Mi..
- Down in the Willow Garden
- Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pre..
- Oh So Many Years
- Barbara Allen
- Rockin' Alone (in an Old ..
- I'm Here to Get My Baby o..
- Put My Little Shoes Away